4/22/2012

slow progress

things going slow.  ended up working six days this week and adding several dozen extra functions that are handy now, and will be necessary later down the line, mostly dealing with things like describing whatever it is that's coming out of your various orifices.  probably going to need to do more down the line (for things like skin), but for now, it's fine the way it is.

admittedly, picking sword of the stars back up didn't give me any extra time to program.  i need to start working on a laptop with nothing but a compiler installed on it, or something.

2 comments:

  1. Goddamn you doublenigger, where is my waifu elf maiden cleaning in the river!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've downloaded the progam and checked it out; I'm quite intrigued!
    I'm looking forward to see where this is going - it already looks like it's going to be quite detailed.

    -P

    ReplyDelete